Friday, January 29, 2010

Hidden Personality

First I still dunno who am I....which is the real one?My personality still a myth....
I cant categorise my personality into 4....serious,funny,emo n d last 1 maybe hidden somewhere else deep in my heart:evil.

Serious....this personality wont last long as it only appear in some situation
funny...i think it`s the main personality for now......a clown?
emo.....it`s a mystery personality.....i wonder where is it as it came out so sudden every time.....it`s out of my control bt i dun worry abt it
evil.....i`m not confirm whether this personality live in my heart or not bt sometime i feel that something scarier than this personality living deep inside my heart like some kind of monster tat mention in story or comic.....

which 1 is the real of me?i`m afraid 1 day i will lost control of evil n i cant imagine the life of evil.....how can i communicate with them?multipersonality=crazy?

Personality and appearance.....which is important??
Well tis is a silly for those who ask as the answer is there.....appearance....
Appearance beat personality easily in the 21st century or maybe there no chance for it to comeback......

0 comments: