Friday, January 8, 2010

First time of many in life

What a good opening of this year.....
First time write blog.....
First time didnt open computer at morning.....
First time lazy to go society.....

I think still got many "First time" to come.....WE SHALL SEE

Opening of school.....erm....
First day quite boring but not boring as last year coz almost all classmate i noe jor....LOL
Tis year quite lucky coz got ppl help me "reserve" a place for me.....tat might be HOOI i think....if not sure sit in front jor lor......

Well.....felt sorry for HOOI coz his hair.....cut by discipline teacher.....ambush by them i suppose HAHA.....poor little hooi.....

2nd day of d life at 6SXIAO:
Most memorable moment is we play games together.....like "break ice".....
We play many games....like嘴巴手指不一样n some lame game think by jia xing n zhong hong......

Well.....end of d first post of my blog.....

3 comments:

the leaf shakes HUI said...

lol... finally u realize hw important im
haha.. bout the hair.. =.=
i think u cn onli compensate me by belanja makan
wad a big sacrifice ><

Kamun said...

wow you blogged... hahahaahaahaahhahh

YJ said...

lol.....thx 4 visiting my blog.....1st time in my 18 years.....